What is PROTECT™?
PROTECT™ (Supporting Appropriate Immunizations Across the Age Spectrum) is a multi-organizational educational initiative that consists of interconnected modules of varying learning formats, practice-oriented delivery channels, and outcomes measurement platforms. It is designed to provide effective and clinically relevant strategies to increase immunization rates for patients followed in multiple practice settings.
Nine partners, working in cooperation with a myriad of organizations, are collaborating on this important initiative to develop a comprehensive approach to intervene and provide educational and systems-based solutions to increase the immunization rates in the United States.
PROTECT™ Educational Initiative Information Videos
PROTECT™ offers CME learning content and systems improvement tools within the following modules:
- Childhood immunizations
- Adolescent immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- PROTECT™ PI-CME – this module will help identify practice changes that will streamline patient immunizations
This activity is provided in collaboration between:
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Department of Family Medicine
- The Nebraska AHEC Program
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- The American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- CE Outcomes, LLC
- The France Foundation
For More Information
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education
986800 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, Nebraska 68198-6800